Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ricky Dances Through The Pain

Ricky Groves is focusing on the Strictly tour, to keep him mind off his split from wife Hannah Waterman.

He told the Sunday Express: “The Strictly tour ­provides me with the perfect way of focusing on something other than what’s going on in my private life. It’s a gruelling schedule and it’s a lot of hard work but it’s really fun and takes my mind off things. Hannah and I are still friends but I just have to dust myself down and put all my efforts into my dancing.”

Ricky's not ready to hook up with anyone else just yet: “There are a lot of nice young ladies on the show but I’ve not got my eye on anyone at the moment. I’ve got enough to do with remembering all the steps.”

I hope everyone gives Ricky a lot of love during the tour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home