Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Chris: "It's Still Not Real"

Chris Hollins still cannot believe he won Strictly Come Dancing, almost a month later.

He told the Liverpool Daily Post: “It’s still not real. I still think they’re going to say ‘No, it’s all just a big joke – as if you’d win this!’ But, in the meantime, I’ve got to keep training. I can’t let Ola down.”

Chris is part of the Strictly tour, which starts tonight in Manchester.

What's he dancing on tour?: "We’re doing a rumba and a foxtrot, and there’s a little surprise, too.”

Could it be some Charleston action?

“Taxi drivers used to talk to me about the football. I’d get in a cab and they’d say ‘What did you think of Gerrard on Saturday?’ Now they’re asking me about the Charleston."

Ah yes. The problem faced by many a Strictly participant.

He was thrilled to win, if only for Ola: “Obviously I was thrilled for little Ola Chops. She’s been an absolute belter and I was so pleased that she got to win the trophy. But that was it, I may have been entertaining, but it was her who won the thing. There’s a lot of determination in that little package, and I’m immensely proud of her.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home