Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Final Countdown

Tomorrow is the day when this year's hopefuls finally take to the floor.

Sky News has been poking around on set chatting to the nervous participants.

Natalie Cassidy told the channel: "I can't believe I'm in it, it's really strange, like a dream. In rehearsals I'm just standing there and can hear it all going on - Brucie and Tess going 'couple number one'!"

And Jo Wood (who has banned her family from the live shows - good move Jo, more chance of us mere mortals getting a ticket) is hoping it all goes well: "We're going to be a shambles. Well, I hope we're not, but I feel that we are. I only danced in a nightclub before."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home