Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Craig Kelly: "It's Going To Be So Much Fun"

Craig Kelly admits that he's both excited and scared about his dancing debut on Strictly Come Dancing.

He says lovely things about his partner to the Daily Record: "Flavia is just so cool and brilliant. She is very, very patient and she is a great teacher. The good thing is we get on really well. She is a laugh and, yes, it is work, but I am having a lot of fun with her. I am really lucky to have landed Flavia as my dancing partner."

And Flavia seems to be pleased with Craig's progress: "Training is going well. He is a perfect student in the sense that he is very willing to learn and he listens. He doesn't get frustrated either and he gets on with the job. We get on really well and I am just so pleased I have got Craig. I feel very lucky. I am hoping the fact he is an actor will help. Hopefully, he can put his own input into the dances when we start to make up characters and stories."

Flavia will be hoping to repeat the success she had with actor Matt DiAngelo, whom she took to the final.

Craig is nervous and excited: "Fear motivates me and keeps me on my toes. Before I started training, I was terrified and excited in equal measures. Now I'd say I am slightly more excited than terrified. I will be glad when the first programme is over but I just want to enjoy the challenge and the journey."

Using the 'J word' already? You're going to fit in just fine, Craig!

Make sure you read the full interview. It's really good, and the first we've really heard from this pairing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home