Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Pros' Perspective

Four Strictly favourtites spoke to the Daily Mail yesterday about all things Strictly.

Anton, Erin, Vincent and Flavia revealed their thoughts about the goings on so far this year.

Anton jokes about celebrity partner Laila Rouass: "I'm a great fan. I've got all her records. She looks promising. As she came towards me, she walked in a perfect straight line. She didn't limp or list to one side. I was very pleased because I haven't had that for a while."

Erin on being judged by Alesha: "I thought it was a bit weird to start with, but the idea has grown on me. I'm eager to find out what she's going to be like. She won't be able to comment on technique. She'll have to come in from a different angle and talk about the entertainment value of the dances."

Anton on Alesha: "Alesha's lovely but you'll have to ask me in a few weeks what I think of her as a judge. I don't think she'll impart any criticism. She'll just comment on what she's experienced in, which is taking part as a celebrity."

Vincent on celebrity partner Natalie Cassidy: "She has watched from the beginning. She is great fun and bubbly. I feel already she is my friend."

Worth reading the whole article.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home