Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Are Joe & Kristina Getting Closer?

It's Sunday, which means gossip in the red tops.

The Sunday Mirror is claiming that things are hotting up between Joe Calzage & Kristina Rihanoff. The paper has printed pictures of them arm-in-arm and looking happy (scandalous!).

In an interview with the paper, Kristina has revealed that she is very happy with her partner. She said: “Joe is a man of great power and strength. And I have to admit he’s very good-looking. If I met him in a bar, I would think he was a handsome and charming guy. He looks amazing and he’s in tremendous shape. I call him ‘Mr Muscle’ and he calls me ‘The Boss’."

It sounds as though Joe will avoid some of the issues that many celebrities struggle with. Kristina said: "Joe and I can dance all day and he is comfortable with the intimacy that dancing requires. I prayed for a young one and when we met I felt like I’d won the lottery."

But there's no smoke without fire, and the paper quotes Kristina: “It’s great that we’re both single because we are free to do what we want when we want."

I guess it helps you be less inhibited if you're single.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home