Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Strictly On Tour

Strictly Come Dancing hit the road this week, starting in Jill Halfpenny's home town of Newcastle.

Jill told the Chronicle: “Everyone is putting their all into it. They have been long days but it is worth it. I can’t wait to get out there in front of a live audience. There are a few treats in store. It’s a very colourful show in every respect. I have three costume changes. Opening in Newcastle is just fantastic and it means I can spend time with my family. I’m sure we will be letting our hair down too and enjoying some vino!”

I knew there was a reason I always liked Jill!

And Rachel Stevens is excited to return to some of the venues she visited in her S Club 7 days: “I remember performing here [at the Newcastle Metro Radio Arena] on several occasions. It was a long time ago now, but I do remember how loud the Newcastle audiences are. So it’s great to be back again, this time dancing."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home