Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Monday, January 05, 2009

Nigel Harman Was Approached For Strictly

Ex-EastEnder Nigel Harman has admitted that he has been approached to do Strictly Come Dancing several times, but has too much acting work and can't fit it in.

And he doesn't want to face Craig's sharp tongue.

He told the Daily Record: "[The producers] do sweetly ask me all the time if I would go on. Never say never as you don't know when you may need to pay your mortgage, but I don't want to at the moment. Besides, I once worked with Craig Revel Horwood. We are mates. I know he will mercilessly take the piss out of me and I've told him as long as he is on there, I am steering clear."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home