Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Kristina's Fitness Tips

Kristina Rihanoff has been talking to the Daily Mail about her tips for health and fitness.

She is excited to embark on the upcoming Strictly tour: "I love the UK and I can't wait to go on tour and visit places such as Glasgow for the first time. Britain has been incredibly good to me. The weather might be cold but the people have taken me into their hearts and I feel very grateful. There is a warmth in Britain you don't get anywhere else in the world."

I'd put money on Kristina having her own fitness DVD next Christmas, especially if she returns for another series of Strictly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home