Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Len To Choose Between UK And US?

The Daily Mail claims today that Len may make a choice between Strictly Come Dancing and Dancing With The Stars.

The paper claims that Len wasn't going to do both this year, but was talked around.

Len said: "I wasn't going to do it this year - the flying backwards and forwards - but I got talked into it again. But this will probably be the last time. I'll have to make the decision - if they ask me - whether to do the British show or the American show. My heart wants to do the British show but my head - the money - makes me want to do the American one."

The paper also says that claims at the weekend that Bruce is quitting are untrue.

A BBC spokesman said: "It is not true Bruce has not quit Strictly Come Dancing. We adore him and love having him as an integral part of the show."

Bruce's manager Ian Wilson said the same: "The story is not true and it is being put in the hands of our solicitors tomorrow morning."

1 Comments:

  • At 1:15 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I dont think len should quit strickly as i find his comments are more helpful to the stars

     

Post a Comment

<< Home