Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Heather's Feeling The Passion

Heather Small has admitted to the Sunday Mail that all this dancing has pepped up he love life.

She told the paper: "I've always had pep in my step but now it's got renewed vitality. Dancing makes you very aware of your body and all the exercise has made me very excited. I've lost weight, I feel tighter and there's something that happens inside of you that bubbles away...a renewed passion."

She sings Brian's praises too: "Brian is a flatterer, a charmer and his way works for me. But he's only patient to a point. When I'm not doing it right after a few times he'll say, 'OK enough, let's get on with it'. We're like brother and sister but when he's my dance partner he's the leader and I listen to him."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home