Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

John Is Surprised By Adoration

John is quite surprised by the reaction he has got from the public, especially the ladies, since his Strictly Come Dancing advenutre began.

He told the Daily Mirror: “I am amazed at all the positive reaction I’ve got from some women, I can’t believe it. I think it’s funny.”

Of course, he has high praise for Kristina: "I think people just want to watch us. We never have cross words. If I am grumpy she makes me feel better and if she is fed up I’ll do the same. She is the ultimate professional and a fantastic teacher. We have this thing where she squeezes my hand at certain moments during the dance so I know what I’m doing.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home