Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Interview With Bruno

There is an excellent, and quite lengthy, interview with Bruno on gay website AfterElton.com.

He talks about how it's more acceptible to be an out celebrity in the UK than the US, but how there are many more gay organisations in the US.

He also talks about the I'm Still Standing video.

And what he's up to when DWTS comes to an end: "We’re just kind of exploring how where we’re going to bring back Dance Wars [the US version of DanceX]. We’re working on that now for maybe next year. Seeing when we can do it. And I’m working on another project with the BBC in London, which if it happens we could bring here as well. It’s another show I’m working on. You know when something comes your way – television has come my way, so I’m going to explore that. And I got another couple of concepts about a film and another in a comedy series as well that I’m working on. So I think in the summer, when I have a bit of time off, I’m going to tidy all these up, but I think try to get more things done, more shows done."

Another project for the BBC? I wonder what that is...

I'd recommend reading the whole article. It gives you the chance to see another side of Bruno.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home