Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

New Lesson 26

It was my first class for a couple of weeks, due to public transport traumas.

We did the usual old foxtrot, and then a bit of cha cha.

I was paired with a chap who usually dances with his wife. When the babysitter lets them down, she usually comes alone, but this time he did. He's a pretty good dancer too, compared to most of the husbands.

I was also pleased that the medal classes were announced at last! I shall be doing bronze ballroom and latin medal classes on Tuesday nights from next month. I'm really excited. I need a challenge in these styles, and medals will give me the push that I need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home