Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Friday, May 09, 2008

Waltz O'Grady?

According to The Sun, BBC producers are drawing up a wishlist of presenters for Strictly, should Bruce decide to move on, and Paul O'Grady is at the top.

A source said: “Paul is a definite favourite and would be brilliant.”

I have to admit that Paul wouldn't be my cup of tea. I can't put my finger on why. I think he might be a bit acerbic for such a fluffy family show.

Someone on a forum somewhere suggested Brian Conley, and I have to say that is the best suggestion I have heard. Like Bruce, he's a family oriented song-and-dance man with lots of Saturday night razzmatazz and experience, and a good drop of wit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home