Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Ian Waite: "I'd Like To Be One Of The Judges"

Ian Waite has given a short interview with the ThisIsNottingham.co.uk.

He says that initially hoped to partner both Zoe and Denise on the tour: "They told me that on Dancing On Ice one of the pros had managed to dance with two celebrities and I had visions of being very, very busy. But then Alesha couldn't make it so her partner Matthew Cutler was free to dance with Denise."

He also talks about the relationship that the celebrities and dancers build on the show: "You spend six to eight hours together every day and you go through a very emotional journey together. You have no idea how the judges or the public are going to react to your performance. All you have is each other."

Strictly Come Dancing is a full-time career for Ian: "Strictly is my life now. When I stop competing, I'd like to be one of the judges."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home