Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

New Lesson 12

I was hoping for some festive tunes to dance to, but I was unlucky.

We started off with a bit of more advanced waltz, which was nice. Then we went on to cha cha. The teacher sort of winged it, and the little sequence was a bit different than usual, which was pretty cool. We finished with a sequence, Rumba 1. I'd done it before, but it makes a nice change from standards.

I hate not dancing for a couple of weeks. I must watch the mince pies. I'm more overweight than normal, and I don't want to make things worse!! Especially with no dancing of any sort for three weeks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home