Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Lilia And The Newbie

Not be be outdone, the News Of The World sent a journo who had not done much dancing to have a latina tone class with Lilia Kopylova.

She talked to him about Dominic: “I think there were certain things he said that shouldn’t have said, so I kind of had the feeling that we going out early. I was not happy by some of his comments, put that it way.”

And who does Lilia think should win?: “I’d like Alesha to win because I think she is really very good dancer.”

1 Comments:

  • At 10:29 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i think Dom's cheeky cha cha was very cheeky i personaly liked the music for the dance!
    Meg
    Age 9

     

Post a Comment

<< Home