Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Kelly Brook

My sympathy and thoughts go out to Kelly Brook and her family at this difficult time.

I was sad to hear that Kelly is withdrawing from the competition, but there is no doubt that she is doing the right thing for her.

Watching Kelly has given me an immense amount of pleasure over the past 8 weeks. She is a natural dancer and her routines have been delightful.

Perhaps she will join all the other participants when they return to dance again during the final. I do hope so.

Kelly has been a fantastic asset to Strictly Come Dancing this series. I'm sure her father was very proud of her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home