Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Sunday, December 09, 2007

All I Want For Christmas...

There is a short but funny article in today's Celebs On Sunday magazine, in which they ask a number of Strictly participants, dancers and judges about their plans for Christmas and funny Christmas stories.

Highlights include:

Who would you most like to kiss under the mistletoe?
Craig: "Anyone with a pulse. I’m desperate".

Have you ever embarrassed yourself drunk at a Christmas party?
Gethin: "I don’t drink. Although I did drink some of Penny Lancaster’s ‘apple juice’ before going on stage at Strictly. I’m like, this tastes a bit funny, Penny – like champagne..."

Read the whole thing. It's very funny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home