Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Penny Gets Rod To Help With Training

There was a lengthy interview with Penny Lancaster-Stewart in the Sunday Mirror's Celebs On Sunday magazine today. It adds very little that we hadn't heard before, but I love her little comment about getting Rod to help her with training. I believe the move she is referring to was in the girls' group blues swing dance from Week 2.

"He had to help me out with this one move. I said, “Rod hold my hand, then I’m going to count to five and you have to drop to the floor. Then I’m going to kick my leg over your head.” He was like, “Er, OK!” I don’t think anyone has ever tried to choreograph for Rod. He has his own kind of dance!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home