Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Kate Garraway MySpace

I have found a MySpace page for Kate Garraway. I'm not entirely sure if it's genuine or not. It's so hard to tell.

The user posted a bulletin recently which reads as follows:

"Please understand that I am trying to catch up and I am even putting in extra training this week. I am determined to improve.

So please, those of you that keep sending messages saying I should give up, or be kicked off or say I'm a disgrace to british TV etc etc please understand that I can only try my best and I hope this Saturday you will see an improved dance from Anton and I.

Kate x"

Draw your own conclusions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home