Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Dominic: "I'm Loving Learning To Dance"

There was a lengthy interview with Dominic Littlewood in Saturday's Mirror. It reveals Dominic's thoughts on Strictly, as well as a bit about his background.

He confesses that he's never been in love, but is ready for a relationship.

And he thinks Alesha could be headed to the top: "Alesha Dixon - phew! I tell you if she wanted to marry me I'd get the vicar down to the studio right then. She's absolutely beautiful and definitely the one to watch. She's my tip."

And he's enjoying the experience: "I don't expect to win but I'm loving learning to dance. I always had inhibitions about it, worrying I'm going to look like a plonker."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home