Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Saturday, October 20, 2007

New Lesson 6

Really not much to say this week.

We went over the foxtrot again, as there were a few people back who hadn't been in a few weeks. I've now done the foxtrot so much, that I was able to assist one of the men, while the helper I'd been dancing with helped his wife. And they both came out better off. So I helped!

Then we spent about 10 mins on the cha cha. Again nothing new.

The teacher said to me when I joined the class: "This class won't stay this this pace for long. I'm going to be pushing them on, so be prepared". I haven't actually seen any evidence of this yet. I live in hope...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home