Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Gethin: "It’s A Crazy, Crazy Programme"

Gethin Jones has given a lengthy interview to icWales.

He talks about his partnership with Camilla, banning his parents from show 1, the punishing schedule and being over-ambitious in training.

“I dropped [Camilla] when I was trying a ridiculous move. We had crash mats down but if she could have fallen more awkwardly I would have liked to have seen it. I think she’s pretty brave and resilient.”

He also mentions the costumes.

“I’ve dressed as a woman, a baby and even a mermaid on Blue Peter so I won’t let a few sequins get in my way. Mind you, in week five I know I have to wear a see-through number with sequins on it so maybe I should go out in week four."

It's a very long interview, but well worth a read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home