Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Monday, October 15, 2007

Brendan: "I'm Confident We Can Win"

Brendan Cole is optimistic about his partnership with Kelly, and he thinks they have a chance of being there at the end.

Brendan told the Sunday Mirror: "[Kelly] is so curvy and feminine - I can put her in so many positions that show that off... Her body is perfect for ballroom dancing - I'm confident we can win."

And it seems that Len Goodman is not the only one who thinks Brendan "must have dies and gone to Heaven": "Guys on the street punch me on the arm and tell me I'm the luckiest guy alive, truck drivers honk their horns and builders shout encouragement to me. If I met Kelly in a pub, of course I'd go and speak to her. She's a very attractive woman."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home