Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Kate: "I Was Secretly Hoping Gabby Logan Would Be As Bad As Me"

This article is from last week's Sunday Mirror, but I still think it's worth talking about, as I haven't already.

Kate has been amused by all the attention on her feet: "I feel like a Premiership footballer at the moment with all this attention my feet are getting. Normally my feet are lucky if they get a pedicure."

In the article she talks a bit about the other contestants. I love what she says about Gabby.

"I was secretly hoping Gabby Logan would be as bad as me. She's a mum of twins, so I hoped she'd be as knackered as me. And she's a TV presenter so I know she's not running around all the time. I thought we'd bond over being useless. Then I see her wrapping her leg over her head and find out she used to be a professional gymnast. Damn and blast."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home