Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

New Lesson 5

Tonight was the quietest lesson ever, with only 5 of us in the class. The teacher is now threatening to cull the class and merge it with a Monday class. But that's when I go to Anton's classes! Ugh! It took me ages to find the school. How are people supposed to come to classes if they don't know the school exists??

Anyways, we continued practicing the foxtrot this week, which I now feel I have got the hang of. I even know what the steps are, and could explain the combination back. Considering that about 3 weeks ago I'd never done foxtrot, I think that's pretty good. This is who I want to stay with the school. But could I give Anton up?

We then did cha cha. Nothing new there. Same old thing that is not challenging anymore.

And we finished with a bit of freestyle jive. That was cool, and I realised that perhaps my dancing isn't as weak as I think it is. I was able to follow my partner, and there were only a few things he tried that I hadn't learnt yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home