Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Strictly Come Dancing: Live

Didn't get tickets through the ballot? Fear not! Strictly Come Dancing is coming to your town!



Details are still emerging, but I can confirm the following dates:

Glasgow SECC - 18th January
Newcastle Metro Radio Arena - 21st & 22nd January
Wembley Arena - 25th & 26th January
Nottingham Arena - 29th Jauary
Brimingham NEC - 16th February

The tour will also visit the Manchester MEN Arena, but I have not seen the date for that yet.

The tour will feature Zoe Ball (yes!), Denise Lewis, Letitia Dean and Louisa Lytton.

The male celebrities are yet to be announced. Arlene, Len and Craig will also be involved. Bruno is unavailable due to DanceX going across the pond.

The professional dancers on the line-up are Darren Bennett & Lilia Kopylova, Vincent Simone & Flavia Cacace, Matthew Cutler & Nicole Cutler and Ian Waite & Camilla Dallerup. However, as some of the professional dancers already have other commitments in their diaries, it may be that they don't all appear at every venue.

Zoe Ball has already taken her gloves off and is ready to fight over Ian Waite. She told the Press and Journal: "Denise came second with Ian the series before I was in it, so she probably has rights to him. But I'm going to be like 'I want Ian, I want Ian' - we may have to fight over him. I'm suggesting perhaps nothing athletic, because she would win, but maybe a game of snap."

Zoe also implies that not all dancers will do all dates: "I've been told that they may be swapping [between shows], but I think everyone will get very competitive, so once we get a partner, we'll want to stick."

I'll see you at least one of these venues in the new year!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:46 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WOW! That was quick work! ;) I just got you as a google alert in my email. Nice write up! Sounds fab!! :-)

    La Rhumba xx

     
  • At 3:54 pm, Blogger Loulabelle44 said…

    Ha ha ha! Some things are just too important to wait!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home