Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

DVD Cover Artwork Revealed

Play.com has revealed the cover artwork for the forthcoming Strictly Come Dancersize DVD.



I shall be getting this one to help me get over the Christmas excess. Sadly though, I don't think I could ever have a body like Karen or Erin. Maybe Karen and Erin put together and fed a few donughts...

1 Comments:

  • At 3:56 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    :0 I'm afraid that makes me Karen and Erin, with Lilia thrown in, the amount I weigh....:0

    Still, I'd rather this than all those Pilates tapes I've never taken out of the box.....something has to inspire me, hopefully it's SCD!! :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home