Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Anton: "I Don't Need To Be Married, Do I? I've Got Erin…"

Every so often, Anton du Beke gives an interview that will make women weak at the knees. I have always professed not to have a thing for him. I adore him. Who wouldn't? But it's not like that.

But every so often he gives an interview that makes you smile and swoon.

Yesterday's interview in the Daily Mail is one of those.

I'm not going to post quotes, it really deserves to be read. He talks about his desire for dance to be taught in schools to give everyone a sense of social responsibility. About how he 'stumbled across' dancing. He talks about dancing with the Blairs. Both of them. He talks about the ladies and relationships. And his Strictly partners, past and present.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home