Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

TV Quick/TV Choice Awards

I knew that getting back from my class on Monday might be difficult because of the Tube strike, so I decided to do something within walking distance - I went celeb spotting at the TV Quick/TV Choice Awards.

There were a host of celebs attending, including John Barrowman, Phillip & Fern, Coleen Nolan, Jayne Torvill, Gok Wan, Kym Ryder and stacks more.

On the Strictly front, Siobhan Hayes was there (although I didn't get a pic), as was Jill Halfpenny and Louisa Lytton (who looked lush in a 60s-inspired number).






Unfortunatly, the 'Big Pink Book' is still at Mumsy's, so I missed out on getting a couple more names in there.

And this has nothing to do with Strictly, but I got an awesome photo of TPT that I just had to share!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home