Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

EDC Press Pack

The BBC have issued a Press Pack with all you need to know about the Eurovision Dance Contest.

I must admit, I stopped covering the EDC in detail as a) other sites do a much better job and b) I lost interest becuase I'm in Germany at the weekend and I may miss it (although I'm hoping that a handheld TV will help me out). If I get to watch it, I will try to grab as many Germans as I can to vote for the United Kingdom!

There will be no such slacking off when it comes to Strictly Come Dancing, though. It's my passion and I hope I can do an even better job at covering it this year. And I won't be on holiday for the final this year.

I'm on holiday for Week 8 instead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home