Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Brendan Would Like To Dance With Nadine

Brendan has revealed that he would like Girls Aloud's Nadine Coyle as a dance partner.

He told The Sun: "She's beautiful. I met her once and she was lovely. I'd love to be partnered with her in the next series of Strictly Come Dancing."

He also reveals his feelings about the upcoming series.

"It's daunting, I don't know who I'm going to be partnered with. We all want someone we're going to get on with, if only we could pick and choose. It would be a case of, 'Can I have one of her?'".

Brendan probably knows by now who he has...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home