Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Mark Ramprakash: "I Would Never Have Won If Karen Had Not Been My Partner"

There is a lovely post-Strictly interview with Mark from The Independent.

In it, Mark reflects on his Strictly experience and how it was a chance to do something so beyond his comfort zone.

"Dancing was such unknown territory, and with the show being live, you fear that you'll freeze or forget the routine. Also, the audience was so close, you could see their faces. In cricket they're 70 yards away."

He is very complimentary about Karen, and her coaching skills.

"I would never have won if Karen had not been my partner, and as well as being a great dancer, she's a great coach. If I go into coaching at the end of my career, I'll have learnt a lot from her, because she made it such fun."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home