Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

A Few Words Of Thanks...

There will be no more updates to Stictly Come Blogging until the new year, as I am on holiday.

I will be posting my thoughts on the semi-final and the final in the new year, although I doubt anyone will want to read them after the dust has settled.

Make sure you watch Strictly Come Dancing: It Takes Two on Friday 22nd December at 6.30pm to see myself and another Digital Spy forum member take on two celebrities in a Strictly quiz. It was recorded last week, and I'll tell you all about it once it has aired.

Also tune in for the Christmas Special on Christmas Day. It will be very special.

Thank-you to everyone for reading this blog during the course of Series 4. Let's hope there's more next year.

Thank-you to everyone who posts on all the Strictly forums for listening to the drivel I spout on a regular basis.

Finally, thank you to the participants, dancers and judges of Strictly Come Dancing for keeping us entartained, not just for the past three months, but for the past three years. Apologies to those I have pestered, especially Ian Waite!

Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Make sure you come back in 2007. Stricly may be coming to an end, but the blog don't stop. I'll still be watching what the participants are up to.

Good luck to Brendan in Just The Two Of Us. Make sure you support him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home