Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Friday, January 05, 2007

I'm Back!

Happy New Year!

I'm back from my holidays and Strictly Come Blogging is back online.

Over the next week or so I'll be catching up on the the news and gossip on the last two weeks of Strictly Come Dancing, as well as the magical Christmas special.

I'll be telling you all about my day at ITT (apologies to those who missed it, it got brought forward by a day). I wonder if anyone YouTube'd it...

And I'll be telling you all about my trip to see Dacing With The Stars: The Tour in Fresno, CA.

So please keep checking back from now on, as it's back to business as usual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home