Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Dancing With The Stars: The Tour

Across the pond, someone had the inspired idea to take Dancing With The Stars on the road. And it just so happens that Dancing With The Stars: The Tour coincides with my next holiday to the States. I am now the proud owner of two tickets to see Dancing With The Stars: The Tour in Fresno, California.

The tour will feature Joey Lawrence and Edyta Sliwinska, Harry Hamlin and Ashly DelGrosso, Lisa Rinna and Louis van Amstel, Willa Ford and Max Chmerkovskiy, Drew Lachey and Cheryl Burke and Joey McIntyre and Kym Johnson.

Louis van Amstel is also choreographer.

So I may be missing the final of Strictly Come Dancing, but at least this will numb the pain a bit until I get home and watch the tape!

For those unfamiliar with the US version of SCD, here is Drew & Cheryl's paso doble.

4 Comments:

  • At 4:01 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm not sure that Len and Bruno would have given 10s if that performance had been given in Strictly. I'm guessing from what they were saying that that was the final. I think several of our boys pasos were equally as good if not better (at a very early stage of the competition). I've always found the dancing to be of a much higher quality on Strictly. The judges on Dancing with the Stars also seem to give them a much easier time. Maybe they feel that the US audience wouldn't tolerate the levels of criticism our poor guys have to endure. Perhaps we should send Craig over there to give them what for...

     
  • At 10:02 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, that'll be great! What date is the final this year?

     
  • At 10:12 am, Blogger Loulabelle44 said…

    The SCD final is due to be 23rd December, and I fly out on 14th, so I will miss the last two weeks. However, I shall be taping it and watching it when I get back. So NO-ONE is allowed to tell me the result until I've seen it! I'll be off-line while I'm on holiday, so I should be able to avoid finding out...

     
  • At 10:24 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I guess people will have stopped talking about it by the time you get back, so that should work :-) Good luck!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home