Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Emma Forbes: Turned Down Three Times

In a self-penned article in The Scotsman, presenter Emma Forbes says that she has auditioned for Strictly Come Dancing three times, but has been rejected on all occations.

"I waited for the call, dying for my moment with Anton du Beke in front of millions, and steeled myself to win if I was picked - you can't be the one that gets voted out in the first week. So imagine my disappointment to be turned down not once, but three times."

I've always liked Emma Forbes, since her cookery days on Going Live. Given the right partner, she could have some great chemistry. But she is a bit off the public's radar these days (not that it matters - I had no idea who Ray and Georgina were until the series started).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home