Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Interview With Anton

Anton du Beke spoke to Paul Coyte on Capital Gold by phone this afternoon. Here are a few highlights.

On being in the bottom two: "I was a bit shaky this time".

On Jan's performance: "It was a real shame. Jan had done so marvelously in rehearsals. She could have won the night".

On talking while dancing: "I don't say anything to her. I try to assist her with my body. With the hold".

He's "quietly confident" about this week's Viennese waltz.

On Brendan's outburst: "Sun damage! I've got no opinion at the moment. We're yet to get through a routine unscathed".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home