Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Changes

Just a brief note to say that I have had a change around on the right-hand sidebar of this blog.

The Previous Posts list now appears at the top, with the Links underneath. So if you use this blog to navigate between forums, you'll find the links just a tad further down.

Also, I've joined a couple of new forums over the past week or so. Every forum I am a member of is now in the links list. I am Loulabelle44 on every single one so there's no confusion. Sign up to one of them and join in the fun!

If you are a member of a lively forum that isn't listed, please let me know and I'll drop by. Although I must admit I'm having a bit of trouble keeping up with all of them now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home