Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Zoe Returns

I was delighted to see Zoe Ball dancing with Ian Waite once again on Saturday's programme, as part of the group samba.

Those of you know me will know that I was a big advocate of Zoe last year, and I enjoyed seeing her perform again. I hope we get more of this sort of thing. It's a shame they didn't do the same on the jive. I'd love to see Jill and Darren jive again.

Lesley and Anton next, please!

Here is that group samba.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:52 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I will second that! Definitely need to see Anton and Lesley dancing together again. Although with Lesley starring as the Mother Abbess in the Sound of Music at the moment I'm not sure it will be possible. Maybe she could get special dispensation or something to allow her to do this!!

    I enjoyed seeing Zoe as well. She was excellent in the group samba. I was a bit unsure at first about the decision to bring her back for this but it seemed to work well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home