Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Nicole's Blog

Nicole has written a new blog entry, telling us how the training with Nicholas Owen is going. It seems to be going well, and she says that Nicholas is really enjoying dancing. He can't get enough.

I'm so pleased that things are going well for Nicole. She's seemed like such a good teacher on series 2, I'm sure Nicholas is going to be just fine.

I couldn't sleep last night. I spend so much time thinking about the show, it's obscene. With this blog up and running, I'm living and breathing it more than ever before. The show hasn't even started yet. And I'm not even involved with the show!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm exactly the same. In fact I am even dreaming about it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home