Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Friday, June 16, 2017

Kate Humble: "I Will Stick To Animals And Being Mucky"

Kate Humble has revealled that she had a meeting about taking part in Strictly, but ultimately turned it down.

After initially rejecting it outright, her Springwatch colleagues convinced her to take the meeting.

She told the Daily Mirror: "When we got to the meeting, the more talk there was of sequins, make-up and Strictly Takes Two, the more I could feel myself pouring with sweat. It’s just not me and I was literally about to have a panic attack at the thought of wearing make up and dresses! My agent realised and gently put her hand on my knee as if to say ‘it’s ok, don’t worry’. There are so many people who love it and get so much out of it but I will stick to animals and being mucky. I am better at that. That’s more my comfort zone.”

We love to see stars who aren't normally glamourous on TV take part. That's why sports stars are so fun to watch. I'm sure Kate would have soon got over his discomfort, just like most the the fellas end up watching more tan and sparkles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home