Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Friday, May 05, 2017

Natalie Quits Strictly

Natalie Lowe has revealed that she will not be returning to Strictly Come Dancing this autumn.

The Sun reports that Natalie told the Press Association: “This was a very difficult decision for me not to accept the invitation to appear on this season of Strictly Come Dancing. It is with a very heavy heart that I have arrived at this decision. I’ll be forever grateful for the amazing time, opportunities and memories that Strictly has created for me. My time on the programme has been everything that I dreamed it would be and more. From the friendships I developed, the amazing dances I was able to perform in and the experiences that Strictly provided, it has been an incredible and extraordinary adventure.”

I'll be sorry to see Natalie depart. She is a patient and dedicated teacher who has the ability to tailor her routines to her partner. It's a shame, but I respect her decision.

All the new dancers are starting to make me feel old. The first batch of dancers were all around my age. Now they are getting younger and younger, and I'm not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home