Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Next! Eamonn Holmes...

This Morning presenter Eamonn Holmes has revealed that he has been asked to take part in Strictly, but turned it down.

Speaking to OK! online, he said: "I have been asked to do it, but I’m not confident with my hips. It’s not for me. I’ve got rhythm, but I don’t have coordination. I think that’s fair enough"

Rumours about Eamonn and his wife, presenter Ruth Langsford, have been doing the rounds for more than two years.

Ruth, on the other hand, is desperate to participate, but says she has not been asked. She told the Daily Express last last year: “I’m still desperate to do Strictly but they’ve never asked me. Eamonn’s been asked more than once!”

I think Ruth would be great, especially when she's so keen, although I suspect that the producers are looking for that 'couple' angle again, and won't invite her unless Eamonn signs up. I think that's a shame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home