Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Monday, March 27, 2017

Next! Roy Hodgson...

Former England manager Roy Hodgson turned down the opportunity to take part in last year's Strictly.

The Evening Standard reports that Roy told The Big Issue: "We are moving in a different world now, where celebrity is the key. I'd have been another Ed Balls! I’ve never regarded myself as a celebrity, I have regarded myself as a professional football manager, a job which I have done for many years and think I do well. I’m quite proud of my achievements. But I don’t think that lifts me into the celebrity world."

Well, you know, at the end of the day, it's a funny old show. To be on Strictly you have to give 110%, take it one week at a time, every dance is a must-win, you hope not to take an early bath and finally raise the cup at the end. It's a must win business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home