Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Michaela Wants To Dance

Wildlife presenter Michaela Strachan would love to appear on Strictly, but has never been asked.

The Daily Express reports that Michaela told Event magazine: "I've never been asked to go on Strictly Come Dancing. I wonder if producers overlook me because of my dance background, but if they're reading this, come and get me! I used to be a can-can dancer. When I was training as a dancer I formed a little can-can troupe with some of the girls I was studying with. We did a lot of shows - the biggest one was a charity do at the Royal Albert Hall. We did a 15 minute can-can, which was totally exhausting."

I think Michaela would be a great choice. She so fun and likable. Make the call, BBC!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home