Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Monday, August 31, 2015

Celebrity No. 14 & 15

The last two celebrities were announced on The One Show on Thursday - Iwan Thomas and Kirsty Gallacher.
Former 400m sprinter Iwan won silver at the Atlanta Olympics in the 4x400m relay. He has also won gold in the European and World Championships. Iwan said: “I’m extremely excited and scared at the thought of taking part in Strictly. I love watching the show and I can’t believe I’m swapping my running spikes for dancing shoes. I used to be quick at running around the track and I’m just hoping my dance partner doesn’t leave me behind.”

Kirsty Gallacher has been a presenter for more than 15 years. She is currently a regular presenter on Sky Sports News. Kirsty said: “I’ve always been a huge fan of Strictly so am very excited to be taking part in the show this year. Sport and fitness have always been a big part of my life but dancing is an entirely new challenge for me! I can’t wait to get started!”

I think Kirsty is possibly the celebrity I am most excited about. I can't wait to see how she gets on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home