Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Thursday, April 02, 2015

Next! Jo Joyner...

Former EastEnders actress Jo Joyner has admitted that she has turned down Strictly Come Dancing because she like to be in control of everything.

The Daily Mirror reports that Jo told the Radio Times: "They've asked a couple of times, but it doesn't appeal to me. I love dancing with my husband, but I like to dance as though no one’s watching me. And you clearly couldn't on Strictly. I’m also told that I’m a bit of a control freak and very difficult to lead, so I can’t imagine I’d be very good."

I still don't get why people would turn down Strictly...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home